EcoBeans Are Delivered To Your Door
We currently only ship online orders to urban addresses in the North Island of New Zealand.
Please find our Terms and Conditions such as shipping, privacy and
returns policies here. [SEE TERMS & CONDITIONS].
If you are looking for an environmentally friendly,
sustainable, longer lasting and more supportive bean bag
filling, you can’t go wrong with EcoBeans.
Our fill is made from PLA and it is produced right here in New Zealand. EcoBeans are entirely plant-based. For disposal options, see our FAQs.
With our eco-friendly bean bag fill, you can easily top up your
bean bag easily or entirely replace the existing polystyrene
- An eco-friendly plant-based alternative beanbag fill to polystyrene
- Manufactured in Auckland, New Zealand
- Made from Polylactic Acid (PLA) with no nasty
- Supplied in sustainable packaging
- Larger, more durable, and longer lasting
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Easier to pick up or dispose of than smaller beads